https://eideticmemorytest.com/uuv2sloh Instagram has evolved from a place for selfies and food pictures into a community of over 400 million users and a powerful marketing tool for all businesses, including yours.
http://www.neuro-news.co.uk/uncategorized/fj505v5cl6 Instagram has a much higher rate of engagement than other social media platforms, and that is just one of the many reasons why your small business should start using it today.
- Connect with your customers and community on a personal level.
- Educate your customer about your products and services.
- Build relationships with your customers and potential customers.
- Generate inbound leads to grow your sales.
Getting Started On Instagram
1. Open an Instagram account for your small business
https://yunesakurai.com/events/2019/08/23/rft9r2iyun Download Instagram to your smartphone from the App Store or Google play. Log in using Facebook, or sign up using your email address or phone number.
2. Start Posting Great Content
https://caleidoscopesolutions.com/2019/08/23/cztmw5g4 Choose hashtags (a word or phrase that identifies and organizes content and topics into categories) that are associated to your business and your industry.
- Quality trumps quantity
- Hashtags and captions matter
- Videos have a higher engagement rate
- Instagram is not an advertising board
3. Connect With Your Audience To Build A Community
http://www.wrestle-zone.co.uk/2019/r3rogu8cnnb Here are 5 ways to start connecting with your audience, and growing your following organically:
- Use the “Search” section to find your audience. Search by people, hashtags or places.
- Follow the users who like your posts.
- Engage with other people’s content by liking and commenting.
- Engage with comments on your own posts. Thank and respond to comments.
- You can also choose to send a direct message to chat or send your content to specific people.
4. Track everything!
https://eideticmemorytest.com/qgfsoo90e Be sure to track how well your posts are doing so you can identify what content is performing and what isn’t.
https://yunesakurai.com/events/2019/08/23/fiqury82l0 Keep track of your key metrics, and be sure to track audience engagement rates, the growth of your following, the number of messages you are sending and analyze the number of likes and comment received.
Now it’s your turn. Set up an Instagram account for your small business, and follow or tag @thebettersoftwareco!
For all media inquiries, please contact
The Better Software Company
1 (844) 515-1992
About The Better Software Company
The Better Software Company offers a fully-integrated Franchise Operating System (FOS) to help owners improve and simplify their entire business, using a cloud-based model. Integrated features, including CRM, scheduling, billing & invoicing, reporting & analytics and inventory management, offer business owners simplicity and ease of use that will save time. The software is configured to service small and medium sized enterprises in a diversity of vertical markets. The Better Software Company is based in Ottawa, Canada.