We are looking for someone who has customer success in their DNA! This is an opportunity with an exciting high-tech company experiencing rapid growth in the SAAS industry.
- Work Hours: 9am - 5pm EST
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
- Stock options
The Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Job responsibilities include:
- Monitor Intercom by replying to customer chats, closing chats out in a timely manner, linking customer requests to JIRA tickets.
- Sync and support Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop for new and existing customers
- Manage relationships with franchisors and franchisees
- Setup and support payment integrations such as Stripe and Authorize.net
- Provide detailed webinar to franchise organization on new features and improvements made to BPRO
- Write detailed release documentation in knowledge base for customer access
- Create videos for new features
- Help answer support calls
- Schedule training sessions / one on ones with customers
- Turn off customers who have payments outstanding
- Add / update billing details in Fusebill
- Log new bugs and enhancements on behalf of the customers in JIRA
- Has worked in franchising or small business
- Understands how to use Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills